Sunday, May 25, 2014

Is the VA Scandal Obama's Waterloo?

I wouldn't count on it:

My, my, at Waterloo Napoleon did surrender.
Oh, yeah, some say Obama's toast in quite a sim'lar way.
Ineptitude's now done him in.
To list it all--where to begin?

Waterloo--first of all there's Fast and Furious.
Waterloo--Democrats claim it's all spurious.
Waterloo--Cairo speech it was a huge boo-boo.
Waterloo--'Bama, damn, hasn't a single clue.
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, Waterloo,
Is he now facin' his Waterloo?

My, my, some tried to can him but he's re-elected
Oh yeah, and he f**ked up just as expected.
Obamacare was a big ruse,
Big gov wins, Americans lose.

Waterloo - Benghazi deaths, they should still plague us.
Waterloo - That same night he flew to Vegas.
Waterloo - Media's compromised through and through.
Waterloo -  He's never facin' his Waterloo.

Whoa, oh, oh, oh, Waterloo,
He's never meetin' his Waterloo...

No comments: